Noah Robertson, die sinds enige tijd de drumkruk van Motograter niet meer opvult, heeft met zijn label de Battle Of The Unsigned Bands opgezet. De prijs die er bijhoort is niet mis. Een eenjarige wereldwijde deal bij Swimming With Shark Records of Zombie Shark Records (Keychain, Dirty Machine) met bijbehorende promotie kan van jou zijn.
Iedere band wereldwijd wordt opgeroepen om mee te doen, mits je met de band nog geen recorddeal op zak hebt, tenminste.
|Swimming with Sharks Entertainment is pleased to announce a unique competition, a Battle of the Unsigned Bands, in which the winning artist will WIN A RECORD DEAL. The only requirement for entering the contest is to submit ONE SONG in the form of a link or video. This is a worldwide competition open to anyone and everyone from all over the world, who are not signed to a major label record company. The goal of this competition is to find talented, hard-working bands and help them take the next step in their careers and get their music to the masses.
The Battle of the Unsigned Bands Contest was created to help up-and-coming, unsigned bands gain exposure and be placed in the hands of highly experienced music industry professionals. SWS is offering great opportunities, prizes and the chance to get your music heard by judges consisting of high-profile recording artists and music industry professionals.
Ahrue Luster – Producer and Guitarist for bands such as Ill Nino and Machine Head
Austin D’Amond – Drummer for bands such as Devildriver, Chimaira, and Bleed the Sky
Tommy Gibbons – Guitarist for bands such as Tantric and Flaw
Joshua Wickman – Producer for bands such as KING 810 and Within The Ruins
Jonny McBee – Producer and Vocalist for bands such as The Browning and As Blood Runs Black
Noah Robertson – Drummer for bands such as Motograter and The Browning
The winning artist will receive the following:
– A ONE YEAR, Worldwide Deal with either Swimming With Sharks Records or Zombie Shark Records (depending upon the artist’s genre/style). This includes Worldwide Digital Distribution to all major outlets such as iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play, Deezer, Tidal, and many more.
– Professional Marketing, Promotion, Public Relations, and Ad Campaigns focusing on your group and/or music release.
– Guaranteed Radio Play, Magazine Features, and more.
– Dedicated Album Review Campaign including Submission to Media Sites and Review Sites.
– Feedback from high-profile recording artists and music industry professionals.
– Consulting and Artist Development from experienced music leaders.
– And much more!
▪ You must be an artist, group, or band that is NOT SIGNED to a record label.
▪ You must have a recording (Single, EP, or LP) that is READY to be professionally distributed. This includes artwork and wav files, finished/ready to go.
▪ All music and genres are accepted, however your music must not contain hate speech.